Consent to the processing of personal data
The user, leaving his data on the Internet sites: nataly-school.ru, including all subdomain names, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent).
Acting freely, of his own free will and in his own interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to Confectionery Masterpieces LLC TIN: 3827066123, OGRN: 1213800014911, to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
1) Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position held; location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; the source from which the user came to the site, from which site or through which advertisement; OS and Browser language; what pages the user opens and what buttons the user clicks on; ip address.
2) Personal data is not publicly available.
3) The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; advertising and newsletters.
4) The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Art. 6 of the Federal Law No152-FZ "On Personal Data"; present consent to the processing of personal data.
5) During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; usage; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
6) Personal data is processed until the individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data.
7) If the subject of personal data or his representative withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, Confectionery Masterpieces LLC has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006
8) This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clause 6 of this Consent.